“Would absolutely stay again!!!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Paros | Parikia, Parikia 84400, Greece   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Parikia
“Would absolutely stay again!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My stay in Paros has by far been the best of my stay in the Greek islands!!!

Elena at the hotel is warm and friendly and gives great tips on where to eat :)

The room was spaceous and clean with a great little balcony that got all day sun!!

The outdoor eating area was a great way to start the day and the breakfast was pleasant too :)

I would highly recommend staying at Dilion as it's proximity to the beach, town and port is perfect.

Thanks again Dilion Hotel for making my stay so worthwhile!!!

• Stayed September 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Greek first
Llandudno, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We found this Hotel to be very clean, rooms very good size . The location was fantastic asmall beach just a few yards across the road and about a 10 min walk to the Town and Port. The owners picked us up from the port and took us back to the port on our departure. The breakfast was adequate and you could sit out in the terrace area, The owner was very helpful he even took our washing to launderette and we had it back next day dry and ironed at a very reasonable cost. We would definately recommend this hotel for your visit to Paros and we would definately stay here again.Thank you Dillion Hotel for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We booked through Booking.com. Great staff, good location, next to beach, clean and beautyful hotel, free WiFi, fridge, balcony, TV, A/C, hairdryer.. everything u need. And free transport from/to port!! We really enjoyed ur stay, Thanks! Would definitely stay again and would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Oxford, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Although this was a good hotel, with a great location and fairly decent rooms, I was very disappointed with the service we received from the owner. I booked a room at this hotel on venere.com and was told I would get a confirmation email. Since I didn't, after a week I emailed the hotel directly to ask if my booking had gone through. They did not email me back, and so I assumed the booking had not worked. I then got my sister (who I was going with) to book a room, as we really wanted to stay at this hotel. We spent 4 nights at the hotel, and we were pleased by the quality of it given the price. Unfortunately, upon returning from our trip to Greece, I found I had been charged £60 by this hotel for not turning up. I emailed the hotel to explain what had happened and asked for my money back, but they refused to refund me. Since they took my passport at the beginning of our stay they knew it was me who had booked the other room they had apparently prepared. I am not happy with this and do not think this hotel had the right to take my money. I would therefore be incredibly hesitant in recommending this hotel to any other travellers.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Lovely little hotel in quiet street but close to everything. Free WiFi that works, friendly staff, little bakery across the road that sells beer and other cold drinks as well.
Each room has a balcony with line strung to dry beach towels and cozzies (note you need your own beach towel or buy in the local shop).
Bathrooms are small but functional. Very small shower for a big bloke, but shower curtain so elbow room, and it is a budget hotel after all.
Rooms serviced as often as required.
No safe in room but you can leave valuables in the hotel safe.
A 2 minute walk to Levadia beach, 10 min walk to the ferry terminal, and 15 min walk to the old town and bus terminal to anywhere on the island.
Great little hotel.

• Stayed August 2012
Modena, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

How did we choose it: Booking.com + reviews on TripAdvisor
Location: 400 mt left off the Pairikia port, in a quiet road, 50 mts off the beach
Kind of stay: 12 nights, holiday, couple; mid July 2012
Atmosphere: family-owned, quiet;
Owner: Helena and his husband; Georgia
Room: large enough for two people, all essentials were present; air conditioning working well; small fridge very handy for keeping fresh the lunch to be carried on the beach; nice balcony over the internal patio.
Toilet: small but adequate; excellent shower
Cleanliness: excellent
Food: continental breakfast
Service: excellent. Helena took care of our transfers from and to the port; during the stay I was unwell for 4 days and to stay in: once Giorgia brought us the breakfast in room; another day we were offered watermelon; as we had leave one day earlier, we had one night refunded
Cost (room per night): €58.5
Conclusions: an excellent family-owned hotel,welcoming atmosphere, excellent value for money in Paros
Would we go back? we will!

• Stayed July 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

From pick-up to drop-off at the port, the owners made our 5 night stay feel like this was our home away from home. The location was great - just a block from the town beach and a short walk to a number of cafes and stores along the waterfront. And only a few blocks from the old town, port, and all the shops and more cafes. The room was like new - very clean ( as was the whole hotel ) and nicely decorated. Loved the mini-bar ( only place to have one during our 3 week trip ). The balcony was large, and faced the neighboring hotel pool and yard - which looked like paradise with the flowers and palm trees. Also a view of the hills behind the town. Whole area was awash with colourful flowers and trees, and very quiet with very little traffic. Breakfast was great - a full cold buffet. And the adjoining outdoor patio was lovely. To top everything, the owners gave us a photo book of Paros when we checked out to remind us of our stay. Not to worry - we will not forget you and hope to return soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are great - I would recomend the ones overlooking the patio and next-door garden.