“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Mexican, Thai, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We went here tonight and the night before, we were amazed both times! The food is wonderful, great Mexican and Thai food. The service was very friendly and made us feel at home. I would highly recommend this restaurant! Delicious!

• Greek first
greece
“1 of the reasons I visit Paros every year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Vanessa's "Cactus" for me is one of Paro's highlights.
I visit her for more than 10 years now -almost every year- and I have to say that remains always fresh and appealing as the first time!
What makes "Cactus" a distinguished restaurant is mainly its consistency on quality and taste, something very hard to find in Greece.
Thank you Vanessa for all these years. I wish you to keep it like this for many more years.
As I told you, your restaurant is one of the reasons I need to visit this island almost every year.
Your "margaritas" & "Fajitas" near Paroikias bay is the perfect way to charge my "batteries" for the rest of the year! This is not just a compliment! This is true!

Thank you!
Hope to see you next year!

2 fan of yours,
George & Nefeli

Walsall
“Good food and friendly welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Our family ate at Cactus last night and had a very pleasant evening with good food and very welcoming staff. The food was well cooked and well presented. The corn on the cob with garlic butter was probably the best corn on the cob I have ever eaten! Will definitely try the garlic butter option at home. We then adjourned to the front seating area and sat with coffees and desert until nearly midnight. A really enjoyable evening. Thanks guys

• 4 of 5 stars Food
ireland
“Great Little Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The staff were very nice,helpfull and attentive. The food is different than the norm with some spicey dishes which I enjoyed for a change. Though I still had a lovely Greek salad for starter followed by chili beef. On the second occasion I had grilled chicken, plain I know but very tasty and ice cream for desert. Trip Advisor reviews brought here on the first night and as I enjoyed my meal I decided to go back for an encore. I wasn't dissappointed. Good value too !!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food, Mexican and Thai with a smile! 😃”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Vanessa and the team can really make a great experience for a dinner on the beach front in Parikia. We came back two nights running as had such a great time. If you want a change from the Greek cuisine then this has to be a must visit as the Thai curry and Chilli dishes we had were a delight, also great value compared to some of the other restaurants! We will definitely recommending to friends and hope to visit again soon ! Thanks Vanessa for such a fab evening. X