Last summer we spent 2 weeks at Hotel Swiss Home, together with our two children and some of our friends.
I must say that the owners and their family gave us a very warm welcome and did everything they could to make our stay comfortable and relaxing.
The service we were offered was nothing but excellent:
- The rooms were very clean (every day our room was cleaned eventhough they had to pass by a second time because our baby was sleeping) and are all equiped with air conditioning. We took one of the suites for 4, for us and our two children, and can recommend them to everyone with children.
- The food was delicious and prepared with local ingredients (Marc, the owner, went shopping for fresh ingredients every day; on top of that they grow their own vegetables). Because we (as well as our friends) have small children, Anna (owner/cook) prepared meals seperately for the children; Honestly, this was a five star treatment... we were spoiled when it came to food!
- The hotel is closely situated to Naoussa, which is a very lovely little village to visit and shop. Also the beaches are closeby.
- The swimming pool is an absolute plus to the hotel; Nice deckchairs, clean and ideal for the kids. There is a bar next to the pool with around 30 places to sit out of the sun, which can come in handy during summer.
Mark, Anna, Lucien and Fedonas are very generous people, that will make your stay in Paros worth while.
We can highly recommend the Hotel Swiss Home to everyone! If it weren't for the other places we want to visit, we would go back next summer...
Steven, Brigitte, Alexia and Noémie
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Swiss Home Paros/Naoussa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Swiss Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.