We were greeted at the reception by Costas , a very charming young man.
Our room had all required necessities , very comfortable and spacious.
The buffet breakfast was until eleven o'clock and even we were late everything provided was substantial. We had forgotten the milk for the baby,but Costas was kind enough to go and get some for us.
We had great time and definately go back !!!
Thank you very much Paliomylos :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paliomylos offers friendly service. Just eight hundred meters from the main town of Naoussa and 50m from Piperi beach. Trendy and fresh accommodation for two - seven persons in studios, junior suites, family suites, suites and 2 bedroom suites with spectacular view of Naoussa Bay. Spa, swimming pool, snack-bar, breakfast room, bar running all day. Paliomylos, a place to find yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Paliomylos Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paliomylos Hotel Apartments
- Paliomylos Hotel Naoussa
- Paliomylos Spa Hotel Paros/Naoussa