“Look no further - stay at Senia!!” 5 of 5 stars

Senia Hotel
Naoussa, Greece   |
Ranked #6 of 44 hotels in Naoussa
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Look no further - stay at Senia!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at the Senia and loved every minute. The room was great with a fabulous view. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and the hotel had a surprise of balloons, wine and a card for us which was a lovely welcome! The pool is amazing and we spent a lot of time just relaxing there. The poolside bar and restaurant is a really high standard, the food was delicious, as well as the cocktails! :-) The service at the hotel was great - they took time to tell us about Naousa, where to go, where to avoid, what we could do...and they were always on hand to answer any questions during our stay.

I spent a long time reseraching hotels on paors and going through reviews before deciding to book with Senia, I know 100% that I made the right decision. So save yourself some time; I've done the research, Senia really is the best on Paros!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
north of england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I found this hotel by chance on line and although I had previously booked a different hotel I knew as soon as I saw the pictures this was the one for me. The pictures you see are exactly that and more. We (myself, husband and 19 year old daughter (she thought it was lovely too) only stayed 4 nights as it was part of our long planned Island Hop but next time we'll stay longer. When we arrived Thasos was there to greet us, our room wasn't ready so we sat outside the pool bar and drank in the view, and what a view, a panoramic view of Piperi beach and the ocean, and the little village below. When we were taken up to our room I was blown away, in my phone calls to the hotel I had said that any room will do its the view I want and a big balcony/terrace and what did i get? Only the biggest balcony they I have, it took my breath away. lovely cane furniture with white cushions and loads of space. Absolutely perfect. Just to sit out there with a cold beer or glass of wine when the suns going down, or do a bit of sunbathing, what more could a girl ask for? The room itself was basic but nice, and spotless, little kitchenette and a fridge, everything you need. Although they are gradually changing the rooms some really boutique style, very nice, but ours was just fine the way it was. Naoussa itself is one gorgeous little town, so pretty with lots of little lanes hiding lovely little one off shops , bars and restaurants Days were spent at the beach or mooching round the shops, nights just laid back, lovely restaurants and little bars & cafes to just sit and watch the world go by and wishing I could stay here forever. To top it all such wonderful hosts, Senia (the owner) a lovely woman and proud of her little bit of Paros, and her son Theo who always had a smile and time for you, and always on hand to recommend where to go and what to do, and you could tell he genuinely wanted you to have the best time, and of course Thasos who was great guy. I have honestly never met such genuine lovely people, and alot of Hotel owners/managers should take a leaf out of their book to show how its done! We had a lovely time, I will go again, and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a taste of small island greece thats as pretty as a picture. It would not suit those looking for wild nightlife, but if you fancy doing it the greek way, come here. We abolutely loved it.

Room Tip: Just tell Theo what you want, to be honest I think any room with a sea view would be just great.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Hotel Senia is perched up on the hillside in Naoussa with incredible views over the Agean. My family of 5 stayed in the 4-6 person apartment and all I can say is WOW! The apartment along with the pool and all of the outdoor areas were just gorgeous. Right from the moment we arrived we were treated like family. Senia (the owner), her son Theo and Thasos (manager) were all super kind, friendly and genuine. It seemed that there was nothing they wouldn't do for us and it was always a pleasure to chat with them over the course of our stay. Thasos arranged a one day car hire for us to explore the island (Kolymbrithes beach, Leftkes, Santa Maria beach) which was great and relatively inexpensive. He also arranged a table for us at Barbarosa, one of the better ouzeries in town where we had a fantastic meal. The hotel breakfast buffet was simple and would sometimes get a bit crowded but was still a nice way to begin the day. Naoussa town is only a short 5 min walk down the road. There is a small beach at the bottom of the hill down a few steps from the hotel. The beach was nothing to write home about, maybe a bit rough around the edges, but there was great swimming on the rocks around to the west. Overall we had a fantastic stay at Senia. It's really a beautiful hotel but mostly it was because of the genuine hospitality of Thasos, Theo and Senia. I highly recommend Hotel Senia to anyone as a great base for a stay in Paros.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Lisbon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Excellent location, fantastic service and great view. Owners and staff will do everything to make your holidays more than just good. Walking distance to town and to the beach (you get the best of both worlds)

Ask the staff for a recommendation for a nice restaurant in town or the best places to go around the island

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Oslo, Norway
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Was supposed to live at this hotel. Drived by and asked for a room and they said to us that they had a Junior-suite ready for us. We also got to see det room because nobody lived there then. The day after we were supposed to check in, but when we came to the hotel they said it was a problem, and we did not get our room like they promised us. They tried to send us to another hotel nearby to the same price, but the standard was not worth 140 euro.. The owner/manager was just looking for our money because he also was owning the other hotel. He was very nice until we said we won't live at the other hotel to the same price as Hotel Senia, and we then understood that he only wanted to earn some money on us!
CAOS!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

We took the ferry over from Naxos for just one night and loved this hotel. We spent all our time at the pool. It had one of the best views we saw in Greece. The breakfast was included and delicious and the hotel room was clean and had a balcony with a gorgeous view. The owners were so helpful and friendly and spoke perfect English. We did a lot of research before booking this hotel and I really don't think we could have chosen a better place in Paros. You'll love it!

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Red Hill, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and can recommend Senia. Lovely breakfast with many choices, clean, stylish infinity pool and hard working managers in Theo and Tassos. Nothing is too much trouble for them and always ready for a hello and chat.

Easy walk into Naoussa which is the best place to stay if you are coming to Paros.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Senia Hotel? Share your experiences!