I stayed at this hotel in June 2013. The building requires freshening up. The standard room is a bit smallish with no cupboards .The wash room was, unfortunately not very clean. The shower cabin had black deposits, probably of fungal origin, around and on the silicon linings. These deposits can be scrubbed off but probably the house keeping has made no efforts to do so. The toilet was leaking and taking the yellow stains around the brim has been probably been leaking for several days. My internet did not connect, neither wireless nor with cable. I did report these things at the reception desk while checking out the next morning but she only gave me a “Rub off” saying, I should have reported the dysfunctional internet connection the previous night but did not take any notice of complaint about the cleanliness and the leakage, which should have been more important. I would have appreciated if she had noted my complaint. Last summer, I stayed last summer at the same hotel and I had complained about similar situation in the washroom area last year as well. Things have not improved till now. The Gold Priority membership seems to be of little value here….No bottled water in the room, no morning newspaper and no internet. For 113 Euros I would like to expect better rooms and cleaner washrooms. I left around 0500 hrs, much before the breakfast started, so I can’t really write about the breakfast. If you have your own vehicle and already have had your lunch/dinner elsewhere, then the location is good because the area around the hotel has a lot of greens and is peaceful, but there are no restaurants within walking distances. The hotel food at the bar is just plain grubby and waiting to take a taxi can be time consuming and quite expensive In the future, I would like to avoid booking here and wouldn’t want to recommend this place to anyone. It’s just not clean enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport, your modern business hotel with the best connections to Frankfurt Airport, directly on the A5. We offer a daily shuttle service to the airport for only 5.00 Euro per person / stay. Our hotel is also right next to the ever-expanding Moerfelden Business Park. The Messe Frankfurt is world renowned and hosts international exhibitions such as Home Textiles, Premiere, Achema, the Book Fair and the International Motor Show IAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport Hotel Morfelden-Walldorf
- Morfelden-Walldorf Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport Germany/Morfelden-Walldorf