Other reviewers have been correct about this place: it's not an airport hotel that caters to working people. In addition, things that are normally included in hotels are not. Breakfast, shuttle, Internet, even coffee -- none of these things are included in the price. There is a nice restaurant close by, Avocado, where I had a good meal and excellent service. There is a bus that goes once an hour that takes you to the S-Bahn just a couple minutes' walk from the hotel. But if you want convenience and things that are normally included, don't come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right at the gates of Frankfurt, the halbersbacher airport hotel offers quiet and comfortable rooms with excellent service. Conveniently located our hotel is found close to all major highways of the Rhein –Main Area and close to the biggest airport in Germany. Take advantage of our convenient airport transfer for your arrival and departure.The hotel offers great connections to the Frankfurt Trade Fair as well as downtown Frankfurt. For this purpose, we will gladly arrange for your shuttle service enabling fast transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Halbersbacher Airport Hotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport Domizil Frankfurt
- Halbersbacher Airport Hotel Frankfurt Germany/Morfelden-Walldorf