“Delicious food and great spot for lunch!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Steingaden
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: A la carte speiserestaurant,italienische spezialitaten holzofenpizza tageskarte,mittagsmenu,sonnenterrasse.55sitzplaetze interior 50exterior parking behindert eingang.mittwoch pizza abend donnerstag pastaabend freitag frischer fisch.dayli open 11 till14 and 17 30 till23.00.dienstag ruhetag
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious food and great spot for lunch!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We randomly saw the sign for this restaurant at lunch time. It was well worth the stop. Big big pizzas that the chef makes in the open kitchen in front of you. He let us take Photos of him twirling the pizzas. It was a great personal experience and I would highly recommend!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SteingadenGennaro, Inhaber at Pizzeria Trattoria Casa-Nova, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
yes i remember you fotografing me and my Pizza thank you very much that you apreciade our work ,i hope too see you again .

“Perfect experience, delicious food, wonderful service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Traveling as a vegan in Germany was not always simple. In Casa-Nova I had several options to choose from. As a starter I took the minestrone soup, it was so fresh and outstanding. For the main course I had the vegetables antipasti, which had a variety of delicious vegetables. Dinner was so good that we came back the next day. Don't tell the vegan police, but I tasted the tiramisu, and with no doubt it was one of the best I had.
Above all, the service was superb!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you very much i am glad too meet People like you on the way of my life make me proud for what i do,i dind t tell the wegan Police anithing about you.
“Surprising restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across Casa-Nova by chance and were surprised by this excellent restaurant. We really like Italian food and we think that this is one of the best Italian experiences we had in Germany.
Don't miss the Parfait - it is amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you very much we have the Parfait on our summer menü waiting for your next visit.
“Gennaro's Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Got here with my friend from Boston. Perfect treat! Had the sea-monk with a glass of house wine. Perfect!