I have spent 4 days in Vier Jahreszeiten Starnberg hotel for a business trip. The hotel is moderately accessible by walking from 2 train stations in Starnberg (about 700 m from both of them) and at the same distance from Lake Starnberg. The room has been very good and elegant, clean and comfortable. The mini-bar prices were rather on the expensive side and the coffee machine in the room was not working, but those were minor things, since there is a supermarket just few blocks away.
At checking out they first tried to bill me some hundred extra bucks for someone else bill in the bar, but after telling them I haven't used the bar, they corrected the bill.
We also used the restaurant breakfast and lunch and the food has been great; not only delicious, but also very nicely decorated.
All in all, I found it a good hotel for business, but I would not recommend it for family trips, especially for those with yound chidren, due to three incovenients:
- rather on the expensive side
- bathroom not very child friendly (for example the sink very high)
- cleaning lady and the guy checking the mini-bar coming often and quite early in the room to check various things
- Also Known As:
- Vier Jahreszeiten Hotel Starnberg
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Starnberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.