A stunning french Chateau. Family run through three generations which colours the experience from beginning to end. The setting is beautiful and the property is cared for with love only a familiy run place can display. The Chateau itself is beautiful in a beautiful park, the rooms are lovely and very comfortable - even excellent if you get one of the newly refurbished rooms. The staff is polite, helpful and very friendly. The dining experience is excellent. Breakfast is a wonderful buffet, lunch and dinner a true fine dining experience - is glorious on the terrace in summer or enjoyed inside in one of the three dining rooms. My very highest recommendations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of 12 acres of luscious parkland, 3km from Chantilly and 35km to the North of Paris, the Château de la Tour is a true haven of tranquillity where time seems to stand still... an exquisite early 19th Century home, the Château is a blend of elegance, comfort and conviviality, making for a memorable experience. With 41 rooms of exceptional comfort, a restaurant and bar each with a terrace overlooking the grounds, an outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, a fitness trail and 2 massage rooms, come and experience the Château’s authentic charm for yourselves... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Chateau de la Tour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Tour Hotel Gouvieux
- Chateau De La Tour Gouvieux
- Le Chateau De La Tour France/Gouvieux