We chose this hotel because it was near CDG and close to Chantilly. It did not disappoint. We arrived jet lagged from the states and we relaxed in the bar with a coffee and snack. It was cozy, with windows overlooking the grounds. Our rooms were lovely, although there was no elevator. There were complimentary bikes, and we took a quick ride around the beautifully wooded area. The dinner was superb and the service was good. Breakfast in the sunny bar was lavish and the staff was courteous and helpful. The hotel is historic and charming and carefully restored, things the French do so well! Go there!
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Tour Hotel
- Chateau De La Tour Hotel Gouvieux
- Chateau De La Tour Gouvieux
- Le Chateau De La Tour France/Gouvieux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of 12 acres of luscious parkland, 3km from Chantilly and 35km to the North of Paris, the Château de la Tour is a true haven of tranquillity where time seems to stand still... an exquisite early 19th Century home, the Château is a blend of elegance, comfort and conviviality, making for a memorable experience. With 41 rooms of exceptional comfort, a restaurant and bar each with a terrace overlooking the grounds, an outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, a fitness trail and 2 massage rooms, come and experience the Château’s authentic charm for yourselves... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Chateau de la Tour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.