This is the 5th time I have been to the hotel in 10 years. It's a great place for a relaxing few days outside of Paris. The location is a perfect mix of calm, country setting with an elegant and refined establishment. I've always found the service to be good (for French service...) but must admit that when we were there in March I found the entire staff very friendly, helpful and considerate. That is what motivated me to final comment on the hotel. Oh, and the food is delicious!
Location: France > Picardy > Oise > Gouvieux
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Gouvieux
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:3 star — Le Chateau de la Tour 3*
Number of rooms: 41
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of 12 acres of luscious parkland, 3km from Chantilly and 35km to the North of Paris, the Château de la Tour is a true haven of tranquillity where time seems to stand still... an exquisite early 19th Century home, the Château is a blend of elegance, comfort and conviviality, making for a memorable experience. With 41 rooms of exceptional comfort, a restaurant and bar each with a terrace overlooking the grounds, an outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, a fitness trail and 2 massage rooms, come and experience the Château’s authentic charm for yourselves... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Chateau de la Tour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Tour Hotel Gouvieux
- Chateau De La Tour Gouvieux
- Le Chateau De La Tour France/Gouvieux