“In touch with cyprus” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vasilopoulos House

Save Saved
You added Vasilopoulos House to your Saves list
Vasilopoulos House
2.0 of 5 Guest house   |   St Constantinou & Elenis 45B, Tochni 7740, Cyprus   |
Ranked #2 of 8 Tochni B&B and Inns
Bergen
“In touch with cyprus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Wonderful place, beautiful, ideal for a relaxing holiday in close contact with the atmosphere that only Cyprus can offer.
The small village is very nice and you get thrown into a surreal atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
Strategically situated between Larnaca and Limassol.
Hospitality and peace the keyword.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

GREECE&CYPRUS
1,586 helpful votes 1,586 helpful votes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

I spent 3 wonderful and unforgettable nights at the House of Vasilopoulos.
After touring the whole village the very first day I consider it to be the best and most beautiful home in Tochni.
The traditional architecture which has been preserved for the past 300 years makes the agrotourism village very unique, but I believe this very house distinguishes from the rest and I have to admit it.
The view from my balcony was the best, as it overlooked the ancient Church of the Saints Constantinos and Eleni, and at the background the sea.
The house is part of an amphitheatrical slope and from the balcony I could not only enjoy the beautiful scenery of the surround area, but also its beautiful garden.
I felt the Real Agrotourism here, and I enjoyed its authentic restoration. It was as if I was visiting my grandmother’s house 70 years back, with a feeling of being in another era. This is what makes it unique here.
I had a small fully equipped kitchen and I loved the idea of the benches under the vine in the garden where I could sit and work.
I loved the human touch of the people of Tochni, and I highly recommend this complex to people who want to relax away from the hectic cities - who want to experience the Real Cypriot Traditional Culture.
I can’t wait to come here again!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Vasilopoulos House? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Vasilopoulos House

Address: St Constantinou & Elenis 45B, Tochni 7740, Cyprus
Location: Cyprus > Larnaka District > Tochni
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 8 B&Bs / Inns in Tochni
Hotel Class:2 star — Vasilopoulos House 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Vasilopoulos House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Vasilopoulos House Cyprus/Tochni

If you own or manage Vasilopoulos House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.