I went there with a group of 8 people to work in Turnhout for three days (two evenings). The hotel has got a new owner since some weeks ago and him and his partner are absolutely polite, helpful and friendly. They really treated us as if we were at home.
Remarkable positive things, apart from their manner:
- Very confortable beds
- Wonderful living rooms with sofas and fireplaces to have a drink
- Quiet house with a beautiful inner-garden
- Each room is decorated in a different way, a bit vintage but with all modern facilities
- Free wi-fi
- Very nice breakfast with a gorgeous fresh orange juice
Little things to improve (they are working room by room to make them absolutely perfect):
- The temperature of the shower is not 100% stable
- Walls are not soundproof
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostellerie Ter Driezen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.