“Enjoyable Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Bornem B&B and Inns
Romford, Essex
“Enjoyable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2010

We stayed at hotel for 3 nights as I was having a procedure in St Josefs just around the corner to the hotel. I have to say that the staff in the hotel were friendly and extremely helpful. They were aware of why we were staying and went out of their way to help us, including bringing us drinks and breakfast in our room. They all kept asking after my welfare.
We ate in the restaurant which was great value for money and had a good variety of food available which was of a high standard too.
All together a very enjoyable stay and hope to go back when I am over my operation so we can explore the area more.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Belgium
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2008

My family came to visit me and my husband in Belgium. We reserved in a hotel in Bornem, as it is 5 km from our town.
Sadly, the experience was quite bad!
We reserved 2 bedrooms for 7 days. On the second day of their stay, they found the master keys still hanging from the door, and when they came into the room, they discovered that a gift had been stolen. When they went to talk to the Manager, he became quite aggressive and tried to blame them for what had happened (and it was the maid's key in their door, they hadn't forgot to lock it!).
In the next days, no maid came to clean their bedroom. The trash was still in the trash cans, and their beds were not done. The manager's reply was that would avoid any future problem.
The day of the check out, when we tried to discuss what had happened, he became very aggresive, accusing my family of being a bunch of liars, stating that he never saw the necklace, and refuse to offer any apology.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to 'T Land Van Bornem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about 'T Land Van Bornem

Address: Kardinaal Cardijnplein 10-12, Bornem 2880, Belgium
Location: Belgium > Flanders > Antwerp Province > Bornem
Ranked #2 of 4 B&Bs / Inns in Bornem
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your 'T Land Van Bornem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage 'T Land Van Bornem, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.