This is my email to the General Manager Mr. Paul Kernatsch..regarding the subject problem..sent AUGUST 13
Please be advised that what happened today made me very sick..someting not acceptable at all by Sherston..laying in bed having nap and suddenly without any clue I received a call from reception late which is not even chicking out time asking us to leave with rude languge while we already asked for extention upon arrival and the receptionist agreed and offered us upgrade accordingly as we are staying long period...so it was clear from the bigining that we are staying untill the 18 th.. then immediately afer the call , the front office manager Miss Daniela Philipp, tried to get into the room and pushing the door trying to get in , is this profissional attitude??!!! My husband went immediately to reception to have an explanation!!!! After solving the problem again 2 house keeping staff a man and a woman invaded the room shouting and asking me to leave the room immediatly as per instructions from reception .. and they did not want to leave untill I told them I will complain to GM.. then I called you( the GM Mr. Paul Kernatsch) and explained to you...20 minutes later the mini bar man entered the room without notice while I am in the entrance not covered properly..I told him you should knock the door and wait at least view seconds untill you make sure no guest there..he shouted unpolitly..I noticed house keeping staff during my stay always get into the room without notice and permit.this hapened also the first day...they just invade the room..also..we had terrible check in and waisted a lot of time..also they served me pork at dinner with hard steak as a rock although I assure them 3 times ...it was terrible stay ..they kept saying sorry which will never heal the scary action ..now I am too sick of them to the point I cant see any of the rude staff..cant relax at all..defenetly this ruined my holiday...please I need your action as GM ...I want to move to the other hotel to be away from seing them and continue having pain..and cant eat or sleep...or you let us check out and leave without charges...please I need immediate reply before getting more sick and miss sleeping.....We were in Vienna Sofitel and the staff were extremely professional and polite to the point I asked to meet the GM Mr Moj Alexander and thank him in person and sent an email of appreciation to the mother company which also will be posted in Tripadisor ...this is what I usually do and I thought I will do the same at this hotel as a Sheraton.!!!..it seems that that receptionest did not update the system and they where in trouble today having over booking and wanted to solve their mistake by invading our room in a tough scary rude way!!! Their scary action is not acceptable by Sheraton mother company. .
"after all that scary actions by staff , reception staff admitted that it was their mistake as they did not update the system and our reservation was accurate".
STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER; MR PAUL KERNATSCH ???????!!!!!!!!!!
in addition to that while reservation staff said that the room is overlooking the lake with lake view and after arrival they said ""the trees hiding the seen so you cant see the lake``..kind of missleading..other wise I would not chose to stay here and would have choose another hotel with real lake view..
I informed them it is our wedding anniversary and that how they react!!!!!!!!
the bed comforters and belows are dated and over used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated above Lake Fuschl, with sweeping views of the Salzkammergut Mountains and a great location just 20 minutes from Mozart's birthplace—Sheraton Fuschlsee-Salzburg, Hotel Jagdhof puts the region’s vibrant culture and natural beauty at your doorstep.Experience unforgettable moments in our gorgeous setting, with a wealth of amenities for business and leisure travelers—including a 9-hole golf course, fully-equipped wellness area with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam bath, fitness area and more. Enjoy delicious Austrian culinary specialties and beautiful views over the lake in our Restaurant Jagdhof. Sip a cocktail or a coffee at our Lobby Bar, which hosts regular live jazz performances. Hold an inspired event in one of our 12 state-of-the-art conference rooms, each offering direct access to the park and golf course.Thoughtful details and elegant furnishings make our 143 rooms and suites inviting and unique. Wake up in the morning, enjoy views of the lake and mountains, and feel right at home in a space designed with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Fuschlsee-Salzburg Hotel Jagdhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jagdhof Hotel Hof Bei Salzburg
- Sheraton Fuschlsee-Salzburg Hotel Jagdhof Salzburg Region, Austria