There are no word to describe this gorgeous place
It's a sanctuary, it's a place to clear ur mind and just feel fresh and pure..
The resort is located near a lake with trees surrounding it.
The rooms are spacious and clean and are very neat and relaxing .. The view from our room was directly on the lake.. The workers over there are young , vibrant and very polite .. There was this young lady at the bar called Sina , she was very friendly and the smile on her face never disappears ..
Breakfast was amazing , everything is fresh and very delicious..
Dinner at their restaurant is so gourmet and fresh and perfect , everything tastes great , the blend of spices and the ingredients were so perfect!!! I'm writing a review and recalling the good time I had there ..
My husband and I celebrated my 30th birthday and so he has arranged with the banqueting an amazing dinner and a gorgeous delicious chocolate cake ... It was a birthday to remember..
If I wanna visit Austria again , I would directly just go to this hotel just to enjoy the authentic Austrian lifestyle and relaxation...
- Also Known As:
- Schloss Fuschl Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg Hotel
- Schloss Fuschl Resort And Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg
- Schloss Fuschl Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg Hotel Hof Bei Salzburg
- Schloss Fuschl Hotel
- Schloss Fuschl Salzburg
- Hotel Schloss Fuschl
- Schloss Fuschl Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg Salzburg Region, Austria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the world of Hotel Schloss Fuschl, situated just one Mozart serenade from the City of Salzburg. This legendary fairytale chateau was built in 1450 as a hunting lodge. Used as the summer residence of the archbishops of Salzburg, the castle became world-famous, as its romantic situation within the Sound of Music area and the banks of lake Fuschl provided the ideal setting for the "Sissi" films with Romy Schneider. The Schloss Restaurant, with the legendary lakeside terrace, offers quality and service of the highest order. The restaurant serves typical Austrian delicacies and fresh fish from the hotel’s own fishery. The historical vaulted Vinothek offers genuine relaxed hospitality in a setting that is perfect for savouring select and exclusive wines. In our spacious SPA the vers latest equipment awaits you in truly elegant fin-de-siècle setting, overlooking the cals side of the lake. Indoor pool, steam bath, saunas and fitness centre are first rate. Enjoy the outdoor Jacuzzi – or in summer an invigoration massage on the jetty. Golf, swimming, mountain biking, Nordic Walking or skiing – in the surrounding area. 110 rooms, suites and lake cottages offer unprecedented choice. All rooms in the main building enjoy a breathtaking lake view. For a charming rustic experience, you may prefer the country-style rooms in the Jaegerhaus. Or make yourselves completely at home in one of our six Lake Cottage. Enjoy our thirty junior and traditional suites as well as our seven Tower Suites, furnishes with antiques in a specific historic European style, from Baroque to Biedermeier. Our ballroom offers the ideal setting for the most festive of events. The legendary “Pink Salon”, with its elegant ambience, is perfect for smaller celebrations. Home to the vintage Rolls-Royce and antique carriage collection, the castle shed offers a truly unique backdrop for receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Schloss Fuschl Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.