Very good location fronting the beach and the beach is also pretty private with not much interruptions. One downside is that the transit from mainland to beach is only thrice a day -so if u reach at other times, u would need to wait or arrange ur own travel to the island. Apart from that, the experience was great - staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Vimarn Cottages & Spa is a unique tropical Boutique Resort for an idyllic stay that will call you back again and again. Clustered on the gentle slope of a hilly cove overlooking a quiet bay beach is your stylish retreat from the world. Supremely comfortable individual cottages all with balconies, some with your own outdoor spa that look down onto a peaceful curved bay of sparkling sea and fine sand. The cottage cluster centers around a superb infinity pool, a world class spa and a restaurant offering a most interesting and comprehensive menu.Le Vimarn attracts sophisticated and discriminating international guests year after year. A dream location that will last in your memory for a lifetime ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Le Vimarn Cottages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vimarn Cottages And Spa
- Le Vimarn Cottages Hotel Koh Samet
- Le Vimarn Hotel
- Le Vimarn Resort