“great location, amazing food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Prague, Czech Republic
“great location, amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

lovely smily service, very good food for a good price (amazing barbecue in the evening), nice location right on the beach

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Chiang Mai
“Good food, bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have to admit that the food is very good even though it comes at a price. The red curry was the best I had on the island. However, the service is very slow, and the waiters are terrible. Last time they forgot my food, I waited an hour, they did not apologise moreover they acted like it was somehow my fault even though he amitted he made a mistake with my order. I won't eat there again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and setting, shocking staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food at Jep's is fantastic and it's a great setting. We eat most of dinners here when we are in Samet, which requires us to walk 30 mins to get there - so yes the food is great. Their Indian dishes are fantastic and have a bit of a Thai twist and are delicious.

However, the staff are shocking and take forever to come to your table and are not at all friendly - actually the opposite. But I would prefer good food over good staff any day.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane
“Sang Song Rum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We were looking for a rum and coke, got served a 1/2 bottle of Sangsong rum, 4 glasses, bucket of ice and 4 cans of coke. what a great rum, very smooth and the total account was about $15

Visited July 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
“Bad food, worse service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

other than the fact that i waited for so long for my food, and the fact that it took about 15 minute before i get any service. I have receive undercook crab. I have 2 dinners here, both time my order was never complete.

Visited July 2012