Ideally located close to the entrance the Khao Yai National park. In the nature with beautiful scenery. Very comfortable rooms perfectly decorated. Nice staff, several bar and very good restaurant. Upper scale place, close from the "marketing" approach so often seen in Thailand. A must stay if you visit the North. Very nice Breakfast buffet especially if you go early, refreshing air and nice view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name 'Kirimaya' means 'illusion of mountain' which suitably describes the refreshing character of our property and the reaction of our guests upon arrival and throughout their stay with us. To stay at Kirimaya is to embark on a memorable journey into the local culture for a total destination experience. Fulfil your individual tastes. Whatever your personal interests are, Kirimaya gives you the lifestyle experiences you naturally prefer. Stargaze, watch wildlife up close, traverse nature trails or relish the challenge of a Jack Nicklaus golf course. Discover new culinary adventures with a vineyard tour. Enhance your wellness at the Maya Spa, seek mental quietude through our Asian therapies or simply laze by the pool. For Kirimaya is designed to give you the peace of mind lost within busy lives, for your indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Kirimaya Golf Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kirimaya Golf Hotel Pak Chong
- Kirimaya Nakorn Ratchasima
- Kirimaya Hotel Nakorn Ratchasima