Drown yourself in the hands of the mother nature. Everything was perfect, except for location wise. It's a two hours drive from Bangkok. It's easy to find but make sure you get there before the sun set.
I went during the off peak period, and because of this we got quite a bit of attention from the staff.
The room is clean and tidy. The balcony is my favourite. It has a two seater bed with a fan and two lamps. In the background you can oversee some part of the resort.
The staff understand simple English and could accommodate all of our requests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name 'Kirimaya' means 'illusion of mountain' which suitably describes the refreshing character of our property and the reaction of our guests upon arrival and throughout their stay with us. To stay at Kirimaya is to embark on a memorable journey into the local culture for a total destination experience. Fulfil your individual tastes. Whatever your personal interests are, Kirimaya gives you the lifestyle experiences you naturally prefer. Stargaze, watch wildlife up close, traverse nature trails or relish the challenge of a Jack Nicklaus golf course. Discover new culinary adventures with a vineyard tour. Enhance your wellness at the Maya Spa, seek mental quietude through our Asian therapies or simply laze by the pool. For Kirimaya is designed to give you the peace of mind lost within busy lives, for your indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Kirimaya Golf Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kirimaya Golf Hotel Pak Chong
- Kirimaya Nakorn Ratchasima
- Kirimaya Hotel Nakorn Ratchasima