I spent three days looking around Khao Yai national park. My time in the park included some jungle treks and waterfall viewing and I couldn't recommend the Kirimaya resort highly enough in terms of comfort and a sound nights sleep after a day of physical activity. The bed in the hotel room was one of the best I've slept in and the very large bath tube was great for soothing away the fatigue and soreness from the treks through the jungle. I'm not much of a golfer but if I do another trip into Khao yai, I'll definitely be staying at the Kirimaya Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name 'Kirimaya' means 'illusion of mountain' which suitably describes the refreshing character of our property and the reaction of our guests upon arrival and throughout their stay with us. To stay at Kirimaya is to embark on a memorable journey into the local culture for a total destination experience. Fulfil your individual tastes. Whatever your personal interests are, Kirimaya gives you the lifestyle experiences you naturally prefer. Stargaze, watch wildlife up close, traverse nature trails or relish the challenge of a Jack Nicklaus golf course. Discover new culinary adventures with a vineyard tour. Enhance your wellness at the Maya Spa, seek mental quietude through our Asian therapies or simply laze by the pool. For Kirimaya is designed to give you the peace of mind lost within busy lives, for your indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kirimaya Golf Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kirimaya Golf Hotel Pak Chong
- Kirimaya Nakorn Ratchasima
- Kirimaya Hotel Nakorn Ratchasima