I went to stay with friends for one night and ended up staying for two. Just what the doctor ordered, peaceful, relaxing, beautiful and one can easily imagine being on a desert island.
Staff are very helpful and dinners excellent, faclities such as snorkellng, kayaking are all part of the accomodation or day package.
Recommended to anyone who wants a bit of paradise just 30 minutes boat ride from Tongatapu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sunset Island Resort is located on 'Atata Island. The resort features 18 beachfront fales, Polynesian Style Restaurant and Cocktail Bar with amazing views. It borders a fishing village where guests are welcome to experience the traditional culture. Scuba Diving, Game Fishing, Wind Surfing, Kayaks, Snorkeling boat trips are just some of what the activities the resort has to offer or do absolutely nothing. Come and enjoy the sun in this little bit of paradise. Resort has undergone Renovations with New Management and Service Upgrades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelBookers so you can book your Royal Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sunset Island Hotel Tongatapu Island
- Royal Sunset Island Tongatapu