indian ocean lodge is a solid choice when staying on praslin island, especially if you like long walks on endless white sand beaches. the hotel was clean and friendly and had everything we wished for. anyway, if you like snorcheling you better find a place at the northern end of the island (snorcheling there was just a dream!!!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms are spacious, each boasting a king-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, tea & coffee making facilities, mini fridge, IDD telephone, WiFi, safe, hairdryer and satellite TV and private terrace.The restaurant offers both local and international cuisine in an informal and friendly atmosphere. Live music five times a week. Our bar on the seaward side services both the lounge and the pool deck. Shuttle service to and from Cote D’or beach are available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Indian Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Ocean Hotel Praslin Island
- Indian Ocean Praslin Island