maybe it was just bad luck but that was the worst place we stayed during our trip. Overall it is what you get for the price you pay, but there was something wrong with electrivity and we spent whole night without it, so fans were not working and it was very hot, so the night was a complete nightmare. No one from reception said nothing like it was normal. But on the day of checkout they didn't hesitate to remind that we should leave before 10 or pay extra. We wanted to leave around 10:30 (just half an hour later) and I hinted that normally hotel should have a backup electricity plan (generator or something), lady from reception just told that it is not their fault.
Location is also doubtful - you definetely need a car as one can't swim near the hotel, it is like a bay and lots of seaweed around.
My advise - look for other options.
- Also Known As:
- Isles Des Palmes Hotel Praslin Island
- Isles Des Palmes Praslin Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iles des Palmes bungalows is a small self-catering family-run establishment with 20 cosy beach bungalows that stand in a large and peaceful garden just meters from the long and white sandy beach of anse takamaka on Praslin island.The detached beach bungalows are typically designed in a Creole manner and fully equipped with all the necessary facilities and amenities for a pleasant stay.All units of this small Seychelles hotel have a kitchenette with cooking facilities. Iles des Palmes Bungalows are split into two different types of accommodations: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Iles des Palmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.