My God !
The whole island of Praslin is wonderfull and Chateau is from another world. Staff ... is your family, Cedric Morel, The Owner and Manager of the Hotel, tried continuously to make us feel special, and he suceeded :-)
He makes sure everything is running OK for you, even giving us his own pills when got a cold.. Rudy and Francis from the reception were imaginative, proactive and helpful. All the personnell is warm and efficient. I kept the best for last, Harry ... is a Chef, a story-teller, a botanist and a magician. Felt this pleasure to communicate just twice in our numerous trips and him alone deserve a coming back.
Don't want to add to other comments, just expect the unexpected beauty and taste in a far away hidden wonderfull place of earth.
As a positive advice for Chateau:
- they should add mosquito nets to some windows or doors. We wanted to sleep doors open, because don't want AC. We found lots of insects but also lizzard, spiders (large) etc. in the morning.
- WiFi in the room worked with breaks, low speed. True, you have a Mac in the villa, connected
In the end:
Don't forget the good things is life have a cost, in terms of money Chateau is also top. Also, for the beach dream holliday, this is not the place, it is one of the only good hotels in Seychelles that is not placed on the beach but on a high hill.
Take a part of the holliday in another hotel, another island - on the beach and than try Chateau.
As I said, is different and we loved it !
Thank you for 5 days we'll never forget in our life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Incomparable and of an oustanding beauty, Le Château de Feuilles Relais & Chateaux hotel & SPA in Praslin Seychelles invites you for a luxurious and unique stay where everything is designed to respect your privacy and your comfort.Luxurious, exclusive and considered as one of the most beautiful hotels of the Seychelles, Le Château de Feuilles is a member of the prestigious hotel chain Relais & Châteaux.The property, surounded majestically with the warm and turquoise waters of Seychelles, offers stunning and unrivalled 180° - 300° panoramas of exception to enjoy the dance of the waves and get carried away by the immensity of the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Chateau de Feuilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Feuilles Hotel Praslin Island
- Chateau De Feuilles Praslin Island