First of all, I should say that our vacations were great because we've made a right choice! Chateau de Feuilles is the best option for those who want privacy, comfort and chic. You will be treated as a very special guest, and the fact that they have only 9 rooms in the hotel doubles the effect of the serenity of the location. The staff was effective and cooperative. Unfortunately, our stay started with an unpleasant incident. I've booked a room 5 months in advance, having carefully studied the hotel's website. Our option was Junior Suite (each room has a detailed description and a virtual tour). When we arrived, we were told that the hotel has three Junior Suites, and the one we got was ok, but it has a smaller balcony, less privacy and the view was less "panoramic" than we expected. After a short discussion with the management, the next day we were upgraded to Ocean Chateau Suite. It was very nice and the view was terrific. The place we enjoyed most of all was the jacuzzi (you can take some drinks and enjoy sunset or sunrise;). It would be nice if there were a lantern from the side of the rocks, but anyway you'll definitely enjoy it! The hotel provided us with nice touches almost every day! We got a bottle of champagne on our arrival, a nice candle for St Valentine's Day (btw, delicious dinner with lobster and a glass of champagne!), a farewell present and so on. I was much surprised to find free drinking water in your room every day (during our previous stay at a 5-star-hotel at Bora Bora we had to pay USD 6$ for each bottle). I also noticed that the hotel management carefully reads all the reviews, and now you get quite a good quantity of Nespresso capsules for free. Thus I should say that the breakfast in such an exquisite hotel could be a little more "cordon bleu". After a superb dinner I supposed we could order something like egg Benedict or scrambled eggs with seafood for breakfast:) I was also a little bit disappointed with the desserts, but only if compared to salads and main dishes! Finally, I'd like to say that the hotel is worth the money you pay and do not hesitate to choose it if you want to spend a few days in paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Incomparable and of an oustanding beauty, Le Château de Feuilles Relais & Chateaux hotel & SPA in Praslin Seychelles invites you for a luxurious and unique stay where everything is designed to respect your privacy and your comfort.Luxurious, exclusive and considered as one of the most beautiful hotels of the Seychelles, Le Château de Feuilles is a member of the prestigious hotel chain Relais & Châteaux.The property, surounded majestically with the warm and turquoise waters of Seychelles, offers stunning and unrivalled 180° - 300° panoramas of exception to enjoy the dance of the waves and get carried away by the immensity of the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Chateau de Feuilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Feuilles Hotel Praslin Island
- Chateau De Feuilles Praslin Island