Probably our best vacation experience so far. Excellent hotel, all aspects - the front office, nicely renovated, cozy and spacious rooms, a large and deep swimming pool, the restaurant food and staff, hotel territory (very well designed and green) and of course the SPA (astonishing view and a great massage). The staff everywhere was very friendly and helpful.
The TripAdvisor site shows this hotel to be a five star establishment, but as the comments from the hotel state they are a four star resort, however you will never see the difference. This is truly a five star hotel in the best traditions.
There are a few things I would recommend the management to do (don’t get me wrong - everything was great and the hotel will get the highest rating from me, but there is always some room for improvement):
put a second massage table in the SPA (would be a great option to have a couples massage at the same time)
a bit more meat/chicken/duck options in the lunch and dinner menus would be nice for non-fish lovers. We did get meat for our dinner, but you have to ask for it, otherwise you will get fish, deliciously cooked fish to be exact
some small chocolates at the bed in the evening would be nice (that’s a thing my wife missed)
Hmmm, I guess that’s it:).
A small tip - you can ask for special meals of your choice at the restaurant for lunch or dinner. The sandwiches are quite good. Out of all the restaurants we tried on Praslin and Mahe this one is the best.
One more thing - the hotel is very quite and you will rarely see any other guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Incomparable and of an oustanding beauty, Le Château de Feuilles Relais & Chateaux hotel & SPA in Praslin Seychelles invites you for a luxurious and unique stay where everything is designed to respect your privacy and your comfort.Luxurious, exclusive and considered as one of the most beautiful hotels of the Seychelles, Le Château de Feuilles is a member of the prestigious hotel chain Relais & Châteaux.The property, surounded majestically with the warm and turquoise waters of Seychelles, offers stunning and unrivalled 180° - 300° panoramas of exception to enjoy the dance of the waves and get carried away by the immensity of the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Chateau de Feuilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Feuilles Hotel Praslin Island
- Chateau De Feuilles Praslin Island