My husband and I stayed at Chateau de Feuilles in May as part of our honeymoon. This hotel was not in our original itinerary but after checking into a less than satisfactory hotel my husband booked us 3 nights here and off we went… it was the best part of our honeymoon and I am so glad we had the pleasure of staying here.
For me the best thing about Chateau de Feuille was the quiet and tranquil (yet stylish and up market) setting. The pictures of the views on the website do not do this place justify – you have to go and see it for yourself.
The service is excellent - it felt as if there were more members of staff than guests which meant very attentive service where nothing was too much hassle – the staff are there in the background when you need them but I always felt like we had our privacy and could relax.
The food was superb and the restaurant in the evening is a relaxed yet elegant setting, breakfast is of the same standard and can be eaten on your terrace should you choose.
I had a massage in the treatment room which was excellent and once the masseuse had finished I sat out on the veranda – again more fantastic views in a very peaceful setting – amazing.
I was very sad to leave Chateau on the fourth day but with hindsight it was probably just the right amount of time to spend there, the Seychelles is a fantastic place with so much to see – we went onto the Banyan Tree on Mahe after this and it’s a very different island and hotel but I enjoyed the variety.
I would not hesitate to return to this hotel, the price tag is expensive but so worth it especially for a honeymoon if you want a romantic and relaxing hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Incomparable and of an oustanding beauty, Le Château de Feuilles Relais & Chateaux hotel & SPA in Praslin Seychelles invites you for a luxurious and unique stay where everything is designed to respect your privacy and your comfort.Luxurious, exclusive and considered as one of the most beautiful hotels of the Seychelles, Le Château de Feuilles is a member of the prestigious hotel chain Relais & Châteaux.The property, surounded majestically with the warm and turquoise waters of Seychelles, offers stunning and unrivalled 180° - 300° panoramas of exception to enjoy the dance of the waves and get carried away by the immensity of the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Chateau de Feuilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Feuilles Hotel Praslin Island
- Chateau De Feuilles Praslin Island