Hockley Valley Resort made our wedding day so amazing. We are so glad we picked Hockley, everything was perfect, the venue looked fantastic, the food was outstanding (our guests are still raving about it!) and the staff were amazing. From the maintenance guys who greeted us in the elevators, asking how we were enjoying our stay, the serving staff who on the morning of, opened up the ballroom to have AB&C and moved all the tables and chairs back, all the way to the bar tender of our wedding who at last call gave one of our groomsmen a drink for my now husband and I (she even remembered what we were drinking!!)
These are the thing that made our experience and our guests experience over the top!!
The service, food, drinks, & atmosphere was amazing, perfect, beautiful; and absolutely excellent! We truly appreciate all the hard work from all staff that put so much effort in making our wedding day a memorable celebration for us and our guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hockley Valley Resort is a year-round resort located in the heart of some of Ontario’s most picturesquecountryside, one hour from downtown Toronto. Since opening its doors in 1985, Hockley Valley Resort has become a leading culinary tourism, leisure, corporate meeting and wedding destination. The 300-acre boutique property features 104 luxury rooms and suites, 14 meeting rooms, an 8,000 square foot full-service spa, a championship 18-hole golf course designed by renowned Canadian golf course architect Thomas McBroom, and 15 scenic ski and snowboard runs for all levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hockley Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hockley Valley Hotel Orangeville
- Hockley Valley Orangeville