We stayed 2 nights at Hockley in preparation for our son's wedding. We were lucky and had a Travelzoo voucher which made it very affordable. Our room was spacious with a balcony overlooking the gardens. All of the employees we encountered were most friendly and helpful.
We found the food very good. We had the wedding outside in the garden area. The backdrop for pictures was beautiful. The reception was on the outdoor deck and it also was perfect. The food was served in a timely manner.
I would say if you had to pay for breakfast, it was a little pricey but Orangeville is very close and there are a lot of restaurants there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hockley Valley Resort is a year-round resort located in the heart of some of Ontario’s most picturesquecountryside, one hour from downtown Toronto. Since opening its doors in 1985, Hockley Valley Resort has become a leading culinary tourism, leisure, corporate meeting and wedding destination. The 300-acre boutique property features 104 luxury rooms and suites, 14 meeting rooms, an 8,000 square foot full-service spa, a championship 18-hole golf course designed by renowned Canadian golf course architect Thomas McBroom, and 15 scenic ski and snowboard runs for all levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hockley Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hockley Valley Hotel Orangeville
- Hockley Valley Orangeville