This place was fabulous. We bought the deal on zoo travel which gave us a BEAUTIFUL free real breakfast for 3 people plus 2 free cocktails for dinner. Since 2 of the 3 of us were pregnant we gave our two drink tickets to the non pregnant one and the manager gave me and my friend a free mocktails since we were all there celebrating our birthdays!! The wait staff in the restaurants and in the hotel were amazing. They brought up extra pillows (5) because two of us were pregnant (out of the 3) at like 11pm at night. The waiters were so friendly and awesome and the food was just amazing that I can't beginning to tell you. We ate at all three restaurants plus the one in the spa. The spa was beautiful and all the treatments we received were fabulous. The staff there were all so professional and super nice. The place was beautiful and just full of elegance. The room was amazing with its size. We had 2 queen size beds plus a pull out couch and a beautiful view of the lake! The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 was for two reasons. 1. the pool area. When we went to the ladies room connected to the pool area, it was void of towels and a bit dirty. I had to go outside and flag a staff member to please bring towels. When we got to the pool their other basket of towels were also empty and tons of water was on the deck. I know water gets on the deck normally but this was more then I have ever seen for a pool. the hot tub was way to hot and because there was so much pool water on the deck it was already turning into dark dirty water which is not sanitary. Someone should of been in their cleaning up the water often. 2. the room. The room was great, however from the start of the stay the sink was clogged. We did notify the front desk when we went to dinner and they fixed it it by removing the fixture in the middle of the sink. Also, when I was taking a shower one of the facets came off in my hand and fell on the floor almost hitting my foot plus no bathmat. While I laugh at the facet coming off in my hand, however it almost falling on my foot was not cool because I could of been hurt. Moreover one of the girls had a temp medical condition where they have to be vigilant of their feet and injuries to that area. So I was concerned for her when she was showering. So I think these small details need a little more attention. However besides that, the place was amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Hockley Valley Hotel Orangeville
- Hockley Valley Hotel
- Hockley Valley Orangeville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hockley Valley Resort is a year-round resort located in the heart of some of Ontario’s most picturesquecountryside, one hour from downtown Toronto. Since opening its doors in 1985, Hockley Valley Resort has become a leading culinary tourism, leisure, corporate meeting and wedding destination. The 300-acre boutique property features 104 luxury rooms and suites, 14 meeting rooms, an 8,000 square foot full-service spa, a championship 18-hole golf course designed by renowned Canadian golf course architect Thomas McBroom, and 15 scenic ski and snowboard runs for all levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hockley Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.