We stayed for just one night on 22nd Sep. Booked a Honeymoon suite room. The receiption was small and fine. Got our keys and the receiptionist led us to the room and showed us the room personally..there was a big hall with a TV, Kitchen, One bed room with a double bed and a single bed then there is this wonderful bathroom with Jacuzzi...wow!! the room was great...had a small backyard too..This is the first time in our travel we decided to get some take away and eat in the room rather than going to a restaurant. We can pickup some DVD's from the Receiption. There was wireles. DVD's and Wireless are included in the Room cost..The DVD collection was great and the Wireless was fast..what else do we need!! The amenities were great too!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SETTLERS MOTEL is a 5 star boutique motel carefully designed for your comfort and privacy. With relaxing decor and quality fittings you can be assured of a totally rejuvenating holiday, short break or romantic weekend away in superb accommodation which has that special touch. We are situated just 60 metres from Amuri Avenue in lovely tranquil surroundings with no street or traffic noise. We are a Qualmark 5 Star rated motel - Self Contained and Serviced - "Exceptional, among the best available in New Zealand." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Settlers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settlers Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Settlers Motel Hanmer Springs