I expected more from this hotel for the price. The biggest let down was the buffet breakfast, it was overpriced and lacking, I have had far better experiences in hotels that are cheaper and have a lower star rating. the Room was nice, however furnishing was a little run down....to be honest probably would not stay here again...as there was nothing special about it. One positive is the building, it is a beautiful old building, however has more potential that Heritage has offered it....Also well heated, as it was freezing in Hanmer and the hotel was nice and warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to wash away your city concerns and soak-up the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. But refreshment need not stop at your dip in the hot springs - a stay at the Heritage Hanmer Springs will refresh you every which way. The Heritage Hanmer Springs' historic Hanmer Lodge building has been lovingly restored to its former glory, and is surrounded by immaculately landscaped gardens. The hotel is located in the centre of town, just a stone's throw (well, a short drive) to all of the region's natural wonders. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs