Granted, the place has some charm. But the rooms are tiny and they were chincy in "extra fees". Cost to make a local phone call? Come on---who does that now? Free internet translates to 200 MB or something ridiculous like that--can't even power up your computer without using that. Any budget motel would have been a better choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to wash away your city concerns and soak-up the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. But refreshment need not stop at your dip in the hot springs - a stay at the Heritage Hanmer Springs will refresh you every which way. The Heritage Hanmer Springs' historic Hanmer Lodge building has been lovingly restored to its former glory, and is surrounded by immaculately landscaped gardens. The hotel is located in the centre of town, just a stone's throw (well, a short drive) to all of the region's natural wonders. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs