Just come back from a conference in Hanmer Springs where we stayed at the Heritage. This hotel is located bang in the middle of a very small but very beautiful town. We were lucky to have a room overlooking the front of the hotel and had an amazing view of the snow capped mountains. The service we received was always excellent and the food was amazing. Great place to take the family with an outdoor pool and tennis courts. There are also loads of things to do in Hanmer including the famous Hanmer Springs Hot Pools. Some colleagues also stayed in the villas that are separate from the hotel. These are three bedroom villas with full kitchens, 2 bathrooms and lounge, dining areas and a garage!! These were great. Can't say enough good things about this property and am already planning to take the husband and kids back on a holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to wash away your city concerns and soak-up the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. But refreshment need not stop at your dip in the hot springs - a stay at the Heritage Hanmer Springs will refresh you every which way. The Heritage Hanmer Springs' historic Hanmer Lodge building has been lovingly restored to its former glory, and is surrounded by immaculately landscaped gardens. The hotel is located in the centre of town, just a stone's throw (well, a short drive) to all of the region's natural wonders. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs