THE Garden Rooms are separate from the main hotel, looking towards the pool, set out in the beautifully treed lawns/gardens, with the mountains in the background.Very quiet.
Great king Bed, clean, modern bathroom, enjoyed our stay here very much and would
stay there again in the Garden Room. Cannot comment on the hotel rooms as we did not see them at all.
We ate in the hotel restaurant, not sure about this. Waiting staff were very helpful and attentive, seemed to us to have a few problems in the kitchen e.g. Menu listing did not match what arrived at the table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect place to wash away your city concerns and soak-up the natural beauty of the Southern Alps. But refreshment need not stop at your dip in the hot springs - a stay at the Heritage Hanmer Springs will refresh you every which way. The Heritage Hanmer Springs' historic Hanmer Lodge building has been lovingly restored to its former glory, and is surrounded by immaculately landscaped gardens. The hotel is located in the centre of town, just a stone's throw (well, a short drive) to all of the region's natural wonders. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Heritage Hanmer Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hanmer Springs Hotel Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs Heritage
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs