“Nice Ride - Horrible Manager” 3 of 5 stars

(0)33157444
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Hanmer Horses is one of the oldest riding stables on the South Island. We pride ourselves with the quality of our horses and our ability to make your ride exceptional. We can cater for the youngest toddler to very experienced riders. With over 30 horses to choose from we can select the best one for your abiluty and expectations, so please come and ride the dream!
Brisbane, Australia
“Nice Ride - Horrible Manager”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

My partner had her heart set on a ride. When she called the manager abused her for asking for directions then hung up on her. She went despite this enjoyed the ride but heard this same lady abuse another customer then winge about them once they had left.

Poor form

Visited March 2012

“Beautiful sights terrible rude manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

The staff were lovely but shouted at by manager who spoke rudely to.many members of my group, i was snapped at for my stirrups not being done correctly. We had to get our own helmets and then we were continuously shouted at by this horrible manager. I would not recommend as that alone totally ruined our experience. Go somewhere else!!

Christchurch, New Zealand
“Great ride - horrible manager”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

My friend and I went for a ride at Hanmer Horses in mid January, the staff were great, the horses are very friendly and the trek was absolutely stunning, but the manager was horrible. She shouted at her staff in front of us and then on top of that shouted at us. It made us feel very uncomfortable. It definitely doesn't seem like a nice working environment.

Visited January 2012
Scotland
12 attraction reviews
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our trek with Clair. She was a lovely, friendly girl who made it very special. The horses were well-behaved and not at all scary and the scenery from the top of the hill was breath-taking.

Visited February 2012
New Zealand
18 attraction reviews
“Great horses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I had fun and my horse "Kev" (short for Kevlar) yawned when I finally got off.