“WThe best service we had Australia” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Billericay
“WThe best service we had Australia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We went to visit Eumundi Market and were famished when we got there. we strolled around the market for a while and i asked a local if he could tell us where we could grab a bite of breakfast. he named a few and we were about to head into one of them when he came up to us again and said (As only a true Aussie could) but you don't want to go to them mate you want a proper breakkie. He told us where the Fig tree was and needless to say we were chuffed with it. it over looks the market and is shaded from the sun. (You can also sit in the sun if your mad enough to)

The lady that came to serve us could not help us enough and read off by heart what was on offer. We went for the full breakfasts and were not disappointed. While she went off to bring us back what can only be described as a banquet the owner/manager came over and chatted with us and indeed i think we must have had a chat with almost all the staff. the place was really busy but they went out of their way to greet everyone. Excellent stuff
When we finished (which took a while) the original lady came back with a ballon for my 50th birthday. now thats the way to a man's heart.
Well done to them all and I will if ever we return to Australia be back

• Visited August 2013

Noosa, Australia
“Loved the Vietnamese Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went here for lunch after strolling around the markets, both had the Chicken Vietnamese Salad,
it was full of flavour, the dressing was so yummy, we both were of the same opinion. Service was fine., and prices are good . They have a takeaway section on the Main Street side which had many treats available as well as sauces, dressings, unfortunately their was none of the one from our salad on the shelf, I imagine all sold out. Definitely will return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Unbelievable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

One of the busiest days possible and excellent service, food is to die for!! They were very attentive, I was completely impresses for the speed of service, and organisation on such a busy day!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hope you have a lot of time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Just waited half an hour for a beer, English breakfast tea & an iced coffee, with at least 4 staff members visible. Not great

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best food ever, period!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

As someone that eats out alot, my family & I have eaten at 100's of different places tha entire way along the east coast of Australia, but never have I ever been blown away enough to write a review. From the moment we arrived ive never felt so comfortable before, especially seeing as the kitchen was closing in 15 mins youd think we wouldve been rushed back out the door. Every staff member was friendly & lovely, the service was perfect. As for the food there's nothing I can write to do it justice, I ordered the fig tree burger & when the waitress told me it was big I thought yeah right heard that a 1000 times before, but she was not exaggerating easily biggest burger I have ever had, & full of flavor.As for the chips I only got to enjoy a few they were that good, my family ate them before I had a chance, literally best chips than anywhere, hands down. Everything that my family ordered was amazing, nothing to criticize at all. Thank you to everyone at the fig tree see yous the next time where in town.

• Visited July 2013