“Best yoga in Mancora” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 11 Attractions in Mancora
Type: Health Clubs, Wellness & Spas
More attraction details
Owner description: Mancora Yoga is a Center for the Healing Arts, created in April 2012 by Christa Angelo. After a short break we are offering our daily yoga classes again starting Monday May 19, 2014. Monday-Saturday 8:30-9:30 am at Hotel Del Wawa. For more information and details please visit our website.
Mancora, Peru
“Best yoga in Mancora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had my very first yoga experience with Christa two years ago. I have traveled extensively and tried many other yoga classes, but I must say, I've never found anything better than Mancora Yoga.
Christa is an awesome Hatha/Vignasa Flow teacher, who knows so much about the body and what is good for it. It's not one of those classes where the teacher just does her job, Christa makes sure each and every student is doing the correct form of positions to avoid any type of injury and also to let your body respect it's own boundaries.
Plus the yoga classes are in front of the Mancora beach, so as you can imagine, no tape recorder is needed since we have the luck of having the ocean as music every morning. Also a great way to wake up and start your day.
I still go every morning to yoga classes with Christa, and I wouldn't stop for anything in the world.
Absolutely recommended.

Visited October 2013

Los Angeles, California
8 attraction reviews
“Mancora isn't all party. Party with yourself at Mancora yoga.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Thank you for offering some yoga in Northern Peru. Your facility is beautiful and your knowledge is great. I have been practicing for over 15 years in the Los Angeles area with phenomenal teachers and you were right up there. Go girl! Best of luck to your new ventures!! Xoxo Nicole

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

What a beautiful, roof-top, cleansing, centering & rejuvenating experience. A gift & gem of a place in the heat on Mancora. Mancora is a special land, that lures a special person, and this sacred space is an opportunity to dive in, reflect and let go. Definitely recommend!

Visited August 2012
Lima, Peru
“Great Teacher, awesome classes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great yoga class, looking at the beach in the morning or the sunset later in the day!
Christa is very professional and really pays attention to the class and students.
You won't be in better hands than with Christa!!
Come to her classes!

Visited May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
“Bliss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

An absolute highlight of my South American trip. A week of yoga and Pilates in sunny Mancora was just what I needed and I was delighted as these classes exceeded expectations! It is superb value for money and the surroundings are incredible, it's not often you get sunset yoga overlooking the crashing waves. Christa's teaching is some of the best I've experienced and it left me addicted to both yoga and pilates. Thanks Christa!

Visited August 2012