“Italian food in Mancora” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Mancora
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Mancora, Peru
“Italian food in Mancora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I spent 2 months vacations in Mancora, Peru. I found one little piece of Italia over here.
How I love pasta I've tried El Italiano Restaurant. Crazy, the pasta is done at the time, and the sauce looks like in Rome. The people that works there very fun and educated. They speak italian and play nice italian music too.
So, like in home, I eated pasta every night.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Good little place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stopped in for a nice meal on my birthday. The place was very busy and had several people working however the people who seemed to be the managers were not doing much. However there was one young man who had an interesting name that slips my mind who was working extremely hard and was keeping things together for what seemed the whole restaurant.

Visited December 2013
Lima, Peru
“Best pizza ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were looking for a restaurant that accepted credit card. It was our last dinner in mancora, i liked the look of the place so i went in and the owner was there. He gave me thumbs up for credit card. Once we looked at the menu we saw the prices from average to high. We ordered breadsticks which were amazing i noticed that they made the bread so it was fresh. I was craving pizza so i ordered half carne and half basciola. The waitress just cleared out the sizes. Once the pizza arrived i was amazed it had alot of topping and the crust was perfect. Once i tasted it was clear to me that everything was natural. The taste was mindblowing. My sister order the meat lasagna which was big and very delicious.

I would certainly eat there again. It topped my favorite italian restaurant list

London, United Kingdom
“Pushy, very pushy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Walked past first night even though manager/waiter was very pushy trying to get us inside and normally wary of restaurants needing to do this and didn't check on trip advisor.
Very surprised to see it quite high on trip advisor from people with only 1 or 2 previous reviews rating very highly.
Although he was pushy his restaurant was always fairly busy.
This place is not bilingual.
We went here second night as it was busy and fancied Italian. Starter was good size. Main also good size. All average taste.
Both pushy waiter and a pushy waitress also kept on telling us to have pizza, very off putting.
My own fault for not sticking to my own rules of avoiding pushy restaurants. Won't do so again.
In summary : pushy staff, average food, not deserving of high trip advisor rating.

“Sapori italiani”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Just few words ... i been with family on 3 december was an amazing dinner . We ordered their vegetarian and prosciutto pizza. The crust was tasty and the vegetables fresh . They even gave us an english menu. We will definitely go bak . I reccomand this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013