We went to the hacienda for a wedding, and didn't really know what to expect. We walked into the hacienda and was stunned by the sheer historic presence and beautiful surroundings!
The rooms are all individual all with their own quirkiness ranging from double doors to the bathroom to waterfalls cascading down one of the walls. The beds might be a little softer, and the rooms a bit more lit but all in all they are filled with antiques and exciting to explore!
We only ate breakfast at the restaurant, which was really nice overlooking the pool and palm-flanked path into the landscape. The breakfast was very good, but steer clear off too many jalepenos!
We got a good discount as we were part of the wedding party, so it wasn't too expensive. Neither was the food and drink, which we just charged to the room.
The staff was very nice and honestly warm and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda San Gabriel De Las Palmas Hotel
- Hacienda San Gabriel De Las Palmas Hotel Amacuzac
- Hacienda San Gabriel De Las Palmas Mexico/Morelos - Amacuzac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This authentic 16th century hacienda turned hotel that was built by order of Hernan Cortes is just 30 minutes from Cuernavaca and approximately 1.5 hours from Mexico City. Renovated by a famed Mexican set designer, the grand interior spaces are filled with antiques, original artwork and contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hacienda San Gabriel de las Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.