You'll find great service and post card views here!
We stopped by on our way from San Juan to Cieba 5 days prior to our stay and they helped us with directions to the airport and places to eat once in Luquillo.
The upper deck area has a couple of hammocks and tables and chairs for relaxing by yourself or with a group. Breakfast is served there as well, at I would say it is above average for a hotel breakfast. Breads, cereals and fresh fruit. There were also yummy sandwiches to order.
The beach is litterally across the street, and while the surf was too choppy for this girl to enjoy, it was great to open up the sliding glass door at night and fall asleep to the ocean waves!
I loved the location and the front desk helped with recommending some wonderful restaurants. The most notable being Pasta y Pueblo, which is right next door.
I found the hospitality in Luquillo to be better than the rest of Puerto Rico, and the Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn fit right in line with that.
- Also Known As:
- Luquillo Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Luquillo Sunrise Beach Hotel Luquillo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn offers an exceptional value for budget minded travelers. This Bed & Breakfast is located on a stretch of Puerto Rico's famous Luquillo Beach where surfers can often be seen riding the waves. Luquillo Sunrise Beach inn is also only 45 minutes from San Juan International Airport, and just minutes away from Fajardo, where guests can find a multitude of water sports available. All of our rooms feature balconies facing the ocean where our guests can enjoy the fresh tradewind breeze and sound of the surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.