“Still awesome!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Still awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went for a second time, but with friends this time. We all five shared the family meal and it was awesome. There was super enough food and we took a doggie bag for two. We did ordered an extra side of mac and cheese which I love love love.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Lot of room for improvement”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Rips were well cooked but served cold. Poor quality corn bread. Sangria is awful (sour). Still I believe they can improve. I will give them a second chance.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Luquillo, Puerto Rico
“FINALLY decent BBQ in Puerto Rico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I've eaten at this place twice now this week. I was born and raised in west Tennessee, near Memphis, so I KNOW what barbecue is supposed to be like. I've been living in Puerto Rico for 14 years and this is the FIRST time I've found any place that even comes close to what Southern BBQ should be. The menu is pretty "authentic", for the most part, and the food really tastes good. The pulled pork sandwich is tender and juicy, like it should be. Their "spicy" sauce is a little too sweet, though. I love that hickory smoke aroma that hits you when you walk in the door...just like the BBQ joints back home! It's not EXACTLY the same as Tennessee-style BBQ....but close enough to keep this Hillbilly expat coming back in the future!

Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“Smells like smoked heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly smiles and smell at the door love the New York Steak burger try with mac & cheese. The wife loves the place so she's happy I'm happy little boy loves mac & cheese.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best bbq ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Such great food and service. Started of with haystack onions wow so delicious. Best ribs I have ever tasted!!! Did I mention they are huge!!! Everything here is homemade and I can keep going on saying beyond delicious. I recommend this place 10000% you won't be disappointed !!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere