“Great food and view!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Located right in front of the beach!
Mount Carmel pa
“Great food and view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Best crabby eggs bennys ever. Burgers are the best, fish tacos great, the view is amazing, must try!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Zeeland, Michigan
“Boardriders was great for our family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My family of four had a wonderful time. We enjoyed the live jazz music. My children gulped down the quesadilla. My wife really enjoyed the Mahi Mahi salad with coconut vinaigrette dressing. The potato wedges went over well. My favorite part was the guava sauce that I applied to my burger and wedges. We enjoyed the low key, surf type approach to dinner. It will be hard to go to another establishment tomorrow night but I think we need to explore other places.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great ribs and fish tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is the best meal we've had. Great drink specials too. Love the sauces, ribs are tender and smoky. Well worth navigating a few 1way streets to find it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Fun night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Staying in Luquillo, we decided to visit one of the restaurants we saw while at the beach, and having already read the excellent reviews about. It was Margarita Monday, with $3 margaritas until 10pm. It was very strong, but also very good. We waited awhile for our food (typical in Puerto Rico), each of us getting a different burger. It was probably one of the best burgers I've ever had, a half-pound for $8-9. Very much worth it, very friendly atmosphere. Though it's not truly local cuisine, the atmosphere and food is definitely worth stopping in at Boardrider's.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Park Ridge
“Location alone earns a star”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

What you see is what you get here. My daughter and I had the fish tacos and they were good, not great. My son had the BBQ wings and he was happy. Being from Chicago and having suffered through a brutal winter, any place that is on the water and serves cold beer on the terrace is going to earn an extra star.

Visited March 2014