“Noisy King” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 56 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: The name of this restaurant is King Seafood, and it is NOT the Ceviche Hut. I submitted this restaurant last night and received a message that the Ceviche Hut is already in your database. Thanks!
Luquillo
“Noisy King”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

It is a very small place and very noisy. I was not impressed with the cleanliness. While it boasts their the best, I find them good.

Greenville, North Carolina
“A Big Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were a party of two. The restaurant came highly recommended as a place to have fresh local seafood. We ordered grilled mahi mahi and paella. The paella was the worst I have ever had. It was served as a mold of rice with seafood inside. There were some shrimp, two decent sized chunks of lobster, and some unidentifiable chunks of something with tough white meat and a dark rind, presumably pieces of some sort of fish with skin on. The entire dish was dry and insipid.

My partner ordered the mahi mahi. It was also dry and leathery.

There two waiters, a man and a woman. They both waited on us at different times. The woman gave superb service, but the man seemed clueless and did not even know what the specials were. He did not know what beers the restaurant had. He told us only two beers when we asked, but later we found out from the women that there was much larger selection.

Our bill was quite expensive, particular for the quality of the food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

What's the best food that I have in Puerto Rico very friendly people and excellent customer service Can wait to visit Puerto Rico again and go to king seafood And excellent drinks to I love it!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Best Mofongo Relleno and Pina Colada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We started with Pastelillitos Chapin (FRITTERS). We follow with Mofongo Relleno with Lobster and Shrimps, Pina Colada and Puertorrican goodies. THE BEST IN LUQUILLO!!!!!!.

Visited January 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent service.. Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food is so flavorful and authentic. We ate some typical Puerto Rican dishes..Im half Puerto Rican and I can voucher that the flavors at King Seafood were what I expected from a Puerto Rican restaurant. Service is the best I've had in a long time. Our waitress was very attentive to anything we needed... and was there before we had to look for her.

• Visited February 2013