My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights and will hopefully return! Our room was clean and spacious, Winnie was very welcoming and helpful and the location was perfect. Close enough to the amenities of Treasure beach yet detached enough to provide a tranquil getaway. Winnie organised for Captain Ted to pick us up from the cove and take us to Pelican Bar, that was a brilliant experience and definately a highlight of our trip. We ate most evenings in Jack Sprats which served tasty, reasonably priced food with a good atmosphere and also treated ourself to delicious Valentines meal of lobster in Jakes.
Unfortunately we had no fridge in our room, Winnie allowed us to use the staff kitchen to store food however it would have been more convenient to have our own fridge.
Really beautiful area, would definately reccommend it and would love to stay here again if we're fortunate enough to return to Treasure Beach! Thanks Winnie!x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taino Cove is a serene getaway where you can fully enjoy the still-unspoiled side of Jamaica. Whether coordinating an intimate, extended-stay retreat, or you just need a quiet place to rest your head between island adventures, your stay at Taino Cove can be tailored to fit your heart's desire. Relax and enjoy our peaceful balance of comfort and warm, attentive hospitality. At Taino Cove, you can get away from it all by escaping to your own private paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Taino Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taino Cove Treasure Beach
- Taino Cove Hotel Treasure Beach
- Taino Cove Jamaica/Treasure Beach