We stayed elsewhere in Treasure Beach but made it a point to have dinner here. The food and the service were amazing. This establishment is not the run-of-the-mill beach restaurant but has won numerous coveted awards for its food. The chef is inventive, and it is clear he cares about each and every morsel he serves. This is a very special restaurant highly recommended for those who wish a delightful culinary experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW Direction ! Self contained and be local ! Relax and be yourself , enjoy the Pool , the Beach and chill in a hammock. 5 Suites each 650 square feet big with closed Bedroom , King Size Beds, open living Room either with direct access to Pool and Beach or upstairs with a wider view over the Caribbean Sea. 2 Suites with Kitchen-nette & private Plunge Pool and available to rent , 2 upstairs Suites with soon each Kitchen-nette, 1 Suite with 2 Bedrooms - all together available to rent as your private Beachfront Villa or individually as a vacation rental.All Suites/Rooms come with complimentary WiFi, Coffee Maker, I-Pod Station & all come with its own mini fridge Located in Old Wharf, the quiet Stretch of Calabash Bay in Treasure Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Marblue Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marblue Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Marblue Hotel St Elizabeth
- Marblue Resort St Elizabeth
- Marblue Villa Suites Jamaica/Treasure Beach