We stayed for 3 days ( only, next time we'll stay longer!) at Marblue Villa Suites, and it was awesome. The owners, Axel and Andrea, are the nicests hosts with their warmth and friendliness, and Axel's cooking, oh my gosh - he's magic.... Our room had all you need, included a beautiful view of the colorful Caribbean waters, and a private little plunge pool. There are two other pools where you can hang around, relax, swim, read a book and look forward to the next mouthwatering meal.
Andrea's individual caretaking makes you feel as well as can be. This is the perfect place to recover from everyday's little and big worries. A healing massage is also available.
Thank you, Axel and Andrea, for making this trip unforgettable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and be yourself , enjoy the Pool , the Beach and chill in a hammock. 5 Suites each 650 square feet big with closed Bedroom , King Size Beds, open living Room either with direct access to Pool and Beach or upstairs with a wider view over the Caribbean Sea. 1 Suite with Kitchen-nette & private Plunge Pool and available to rent with the next one available as a 2 Bedroom Suite. 1 Suite with 2 Bedrooms - all together available to rent a your private Beachfront Villa.All Suites/Rooms come with complimentary WiFi, Coffee Maker, I-Pod Station & some with its own mini fridge. Located in Old Wharf, the quiet Stretch of Calabash Bay in Treasure Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marblue Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marblue Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Marblue Hotel St Elizabeth
- Marblue Resort St Elizabeth
- Marblue Villa Suites Jamaica/Treasure Beach