Marblue offers more than the blue sea at your doorstep. We experienced relaxation at all levels, a warm welcome by the lovely owners Andrea and Axel, wonderful steak and lobster from Axel's kitchen, friendly and attentive staff, fun walks on the beach, an afternoon nap in the hammock under the palms, the milky way glooming above at night in the pool, meteorites making us feel connected to the universe! The rooms are very spacious and each comes with a private patio. You get all the comfort you are looking for on a get away weekend! I will go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and be yourself , enjoy the Pool , the Beach and chill in a hammock. 5 Suites each 650 square feet big with closed Bedroom , King Size Beds, open living Room either with direct access to Pool and Beach or upstairs with a wider view over the Caribbean Sea. 1 Suite with Kitchen-nette & private Plunge Pool and available to rent with the next one available as a 2 Bedroom Suite. 1 Suite with 2 Bedrooms - all together available to rent a your private Beachfront Villa.All Suites/Rooms come with complimentary WiFi, Coffee Maker, I-Pod Station & some with its own mini fridge. Located in Old Wharf, the quiet Stretch of Calabash Bay in Treasure Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marblue Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marblue Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Marblue Hotel St Elizabeth
- Marblue Resort St Elizabeth
- Marblue Villa Suites Jamaica/Treasure Beach